Can flu shot cause arm swollen and achy?
Flu shot may cause arm swollen and achy which is one of the most common side effects of flu shot. Flu shot may lead to some side effects and most of these side effects are typically mild.
Common side effects of flu shot include:
- Headache and other aches and pains
- Arm swollen
- Dizziness or fainting
- Fast heart rate
Some methods to reduce arm swollen and achy.
- Relax your arm when getting the shot.
- Try cold and warm compresses.
- Take ibuprofen or Tylenol.
- Consider an alternative vaccine.
- Keep your arm in motion
Keywords: can flu shot cause arm swollen and achy