Do NDC76204-600-30 side effects include fever?
NDC 76204-600-30 is the number designated to Ipratropium Bromide And Albuterol Sulfate. This is a typical medication used to treat COPD by breathing in. The side effects of the medication include:
- respiratory tract infection
- muscle pains
- alternation or loss of voice
- stiffness in the chest
- faster heartbeat
Fever is one of the side effects for NDC 76204-600-30. Study shows that the following group are more possible to have fevers after taking NDC 76204-600-3
- Those who have taken it for 6 to 12 months.
- Those who are men instead of women.
- Elder people over 40 years old than young adults.
It is possible to have a fever after taking NDC 76204-600-30. If you have any doubts, consult your doctors first.
Key words: NDC 76204-600-30; Ipratropium Bromide And Albuterol Sulfate; side effects; fever.