How can I Find a Multiple Myeloma Treatment Center?

How can I find a multiple myeloma treatment center?

To treat your multiple myeloma, you need to find doctors who are experienced in treating your specific multiple myeloma. Doctors who specialize in myeloma are called hematologist-oncologists. You can find a treatment center specializing in multiple myeloma on the website of Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation. Here is the website:

The earlier you receive proper treatment, the better you will feel. Therefore, once the testing shows that you have multiple myeloma, you had better start your search for a suitable multiple myeloma treatment center as early as possible.

Keywords: multiple myeloma treatment centers

* The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.