How to cure teenage insomnia?
Insomnia is troubling many teenagers. Levels of hormones change during adolescence, and this may trigger insomnia.
If a teenager has insomnia, here are some tips for him or her to sleep well:
- Don’t have drinks containing caffeine when it is near bed time
- Make your bedroom dark when it is time to sleep
- Don’t do your homework in your bed
- Do relaxing things to reduce your stress
- Exercise regularly in the daytime
- Don’t watch exciting videos or TV before you go to bed
- Don’t feel anxious about your insomnia
It is not recommended to take medications randomly without professional guidance.
Key words: cure insomnia; cures insomnia; insomnia cure; insomnia cures