How to treat liver cirrhosis?
Liver cirrhosis is a severe liver disease. In the late stage, it may pose threats to the life of the patients. In this case, how to treat with liver cirrhosis?
In terms of medications, the treatment may include:
- steroid-based drugs to counter infections such as hepatitis B and C;
- phlebotomy or venesection to treat Genetic Haemochromatosis (GH);
- reducing and managing complications;
- and finally, liver transplantation.
Besides that, daily diet is of same importance. The patients shall:
- Never drink alcohols, especially for alcoholic cirrhosis patients;
- Keep a heathy lifestyle;
- Eat healthily with balanced nutrition;
- Exercise regularly and reasonably.
The medical technology is updating and contact your doctors regularly to obtain the latest information.
Keywords: cirrhosis liver treatment; liver cirrhosis treatment; liver cirrhosis treatment guidelines; treat cirrhosis liver; treatment cirrhosis liver; treatment liver cirrhosis.