What is cryptogenic cirrhosis?
Cryptogenic cirrhosis underlies that the causes of the cirrhosis are unknown. It is more common to be seen among people aged over sixty.
The symptoms of cryptogenic cirrhosis are nearly the same with those of other types of cirrhosis, including:
- liver hepatitis for weeks
- abnormal losses of weight
- easier occurrence of bleeding and bruising
- swelling in legs
- fluid accumulation in abdomen
- nausea or loss of appetite
- yellow skin and eyes
- rarely but possible, right-resided heart aches
- spider-like vessels in palms
It may lead to high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes. The life expectancy of cryptogenic cirrhosis patients depends on their treatment, complications, and ages.
To know more specifically about it, please get in touch with your doctors.
Keyword: cryptogenic cirrhosis.