What may cause kidney disease?
Kidney disease will affect one’s health. There are two kinds of kidney diseases: acute kidney disease and chronic kidney disease. The causes of the two kinds are different.
The causes of acute kidney disease:
- Having traumatic injury with blood loss.
- Having an enlarged prostate.
- Having eclampsia and pre-eclampsia during pregnancy.
- Taking certain drugs.
- Having sepsis.
- Having too much protein in your bloodstream.
The causes of chronic kidney disease:
- Having high blood pressure.
- Having diabetes.
If you think you may get kidney disease, you should consult your doctor for immediate treatments.
Keywords: causes kidney disease